Some of my Favorites

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Til We Meet Again...

















9 comments:

Toni said...

Beautiful. Where's the kleenex?? So much emotion in those photographs. You are amazing.

Channon said...

Great pictures Mindy. I can feel the emotion. I wish I would have had you around when my husband deployed. Our pics are so fuzzy and blurry. Your pics are so beautiful of this family. I can feel the emotion

Margaret said...

These are awesome, Mindy. Wow!

Wendy said...

Wow! These pictures and moments are amazing! I am a friend of Patti's and this is definitely the best thing anyone could have done for her. Wonderful job Mindy!

Patti said...

Thank you hardly seems like enough. Mindy I don't even know what to say. These are so special. Way more than I could have hoped for. I have looked at them a thousand times and I cry every time. I will love you forever for capturing those moments for us. Thank you forever.
Patti

Mindy Evans said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments. It was a pleasure to be there. Thank you Patti for letting me be a part of something so special. And thank you for your family's sacrifice. You are in our prayers!

Eric Salisbury said...

Mindy,

Thank you so very much for taking these great pictures. It really means a lot to me, and I am sure Patti appreciated it. Hopefully your schedule will be open when I come back. Thanks for your time and once again thank you for your pictures.

CPT Salisbury

Cami said...

Love them! So much emotion in those. Great job Mindy!

daniellemoyersphotography said...

Wow! Emotional! Very emotional...