skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's double the giggles and double the grins,
It's double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins. ~Author Unknown
I had the opportunity of taking these Twins' pictures last week ... I was so nervous, since I haven't ever taken twins before, but they were so good! One of them slept the entire time! The other one, was pretty squirmy at first, but as soon as we put them together, he just relaxed, and was perfect the rest of the time.
Thanks so much to letting me capture your boys' first photos! They are amazing
4 comments:
Those pictures are so touching, absolutely precious!
stinken cute are they! Great job as always Mindy.
Wow... these pictures totally just gave me the chills!! The one from the top of their heads.... amazing!! I really enjoy your work, Mindy. :)
Thanks guys! this was one of my favorite photo shoots EVER! Almost made me wish I had twins ... ALMOST!
Post a Comment