Some of my Favorites

Monday, March 30, 2009

"Love me, and the world is Mine"

From Becky/Nathan

From Becky/Nathan

From Becky/Nathan

From Becky/Nathan

From Becky/Nathan

From Becky/Nathan


Even though I "don't do weddings", I couldn't resist, when my cousin, Becky asked me to take pictures at her wedding. Isn't she gorgeous?! and Nate is perfect for her, too! A match made in Heaven!

I love how the picture of the Salt Lake Temple turned out!

6 comments:

Kami said...

I'm literally speachless! Those pictures are absolutely incredible!

Margaret said...

These are so gorgeous!!!! And what a blast it was to shoot with you! :) That temple shot is fabulous!!!

miss bliss said...

GREAT JOB MINDY! LOVE the Temple pics as well!!!! Fab job!!

Sugar Jane said...

WOW!!!

Scott & Tami said...

I came to your website from Rich & Katie's website and was just browsing and found these wedding photos and I realized that I went to school at BYUH with Nate...just a summer semester...we were neighbors...well, sorta. It's a small world. Your photography is amazing!!!

Just Be us said...

Becky is so lucky to have such gorgeous wedding photos! You & Margaret did the best job!